Friday, March 13, 2009

Self Fringing Shawl Done!

Well, here is the self fringing shawl that I've been working on! I just love it! I have several more in the queque to knit up. I used yarn from eBay store: The Spin Zone. And the pattern is from eBay store: Always Shopping For You (http://stores.ebay.com/Always-Shopping-For-You). I used size 19 circular needles and knit up to 44 stitches before the marker. If you get the pattern, you'll understand what I am saying. It is probably my favorite! The Spin Zone makes these wonderful blends of yarn which make this shawl just beautiful. It is just enough to chase the chill away, and perfect for a quick wrap over the head and around the neck when it's really cold outside. My next project is baby bibs. LOL I bought a pattern from Ravelry using short rows. I'll let you see how it comes out!

1 comment:

gracielynn's said...

beautiful work !!
Very nice.
lisa